Services are provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our Services. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Thank you for your interest in and use of our services, and the content contained therein (the "Services").
LuckPool ("LuckPool", "we", "us", or "our") provides these Services to you ("you" or "your"), subject to the terms contained in this Terms of Service (this "Agreement").
This Agreement is a binding legal agreement between you and the applicable LuckPool entity depending upon the country of your residence. Please read the terms and conditions of this Agreement carefully before using our Services. The Services and all data, design, text, images, graphics, including all arrangements thereof, contained therein are proprietary, confidential, and are licensed to you under this Agreement, not sold to you.
By accessing or otherwise using any portion of the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are not willing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use any portion of the Services.
Malicious Mining is discouraged and may result in termination of rewards.
- Attempting any malicious mining activity.
- Attempting to spoof the reward system.
We are always improving & monitoring our services to benefit loyal miners.
PPLTS is a combination of PROP and PPLNS with a share value curve designed to benefit loyal miners.
This reward system is designed to protect all miners from pool hopping and large farms gaming traditional pool reward systems.
What defines a "loyal miner"?
- Loyal Miners are those who have a consistent hash rate over a period of time.
How does it work?
- It takes approximately 1 hour to become loyal and earn full value of work submitted.
- At the start of mining, work submitted goes through a share value curve ramp up.
- As time progresses, work submitted will begin to earn full share value.
- You can watch your PPLTS block reward percent on your miner dashboard hash rate chart.
How does this benefit miners?
- Rewards for short block rounds are better averaged for all miners compared to traditional PROP.
- A share value ramp up curve protects against common reward gaming practices:
- Going Turbo
- Placing large amounts of hash rate on pool for short periods in attempt to gain majority of block rewards.
- Share value will reduce quickly to the proportionate hash rate left on the pool when turbo leaves.
- Pool Hopping
- Inconsistent hash rate will result in less rewards.
- Pool hoppers are subject to the ramp up curve every hop.
What about occasional miners and renters?
- Renters can be loyal miners!
- Occasional miners are loyal miners!
- We recommend mining for at least 8 hours with a consistent hash rate to minimize any potential losses.